Friday, April 17, 2009

We All Need Some Inspiration Each Day

I thought I would share some more inspirational quotes I received in an e-mail this morning.

You may not realize this, but the following is 100% true. Think about some part of it daily.

There are at least 2 people in this world who you would die for. And at least 15 people in this world who love you in some way. ~ And if you think about it, there are probably many more people who you give your life for, and that love you in return. And I love 'em every one!

The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. ~ Now that is so and completely true. If someone is envious of you, or wants what you have, it is only natural for that person to develop feelings of hatred towards you. I personally never use the word "hate." I substitute "strongly dislike" because "hate" is a strong word in my opinion. So if someone "hates" you, the best thing you can do is be nice to that person and pray they find what they are looking for. You never know, maybe one day you could help that person in some way that once "hated" you.

A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone even if they do not like you. ~ I love the phrase "smile, it looks pretty on you." Try it sometime. I know I have been smiling to the fullest extent lately and what a difference it has made in my world. Whether it's because of someone or a reference to an inside joke (cute fella), smiling releases negative energy and brightens the day, even if just a little.

Every night, someone thinks about you. You mean the world to someone. ~ True. Each night, at least one person thinks about you, or more if you are lucky. I know I mean the world to someone and others mean the world to me.

You are special and unique. Someone you don't even know - loves you. ~ Often times we come into contact with new people that will have a dramatic impact on our life. God has a plan and a reason for each and every person we meet. Lord knows I am discovering that lately!

When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. ~ AMEN! Sometimes our biggest mistakes lead us to blessings we would have never even discovered if we hadn't make the mistakes we have in the past. I am living proof of that because I am right where I need to be right now.

When you think the world has turned it's back on you... take another look. ~ When you feel all the world is against you, it's normally quite the opposite. It is you that has turned your back on the world.

Always remember the compliments that you received. Forget about the rude remarks. ~ I deal with negative remarks all the time and the best thing I can do is blow them off. Normally people say things in the heat of the moment, and then later regret it. Thank God I have enough compliments that come my way to outweigh the negative words my ears hear.

Always remember... when life hands you a lemon ~ ask for sugar. ~ I love this one! When life throws a curve ball or things at us we don't want to handle, pray for some sweetness from God above. Eventually all lemons turn into blessings at some point in time. It may not be right away, but things happen when the time is right.

Good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know they are there. ~ Very true. I also have friends I have never even met that I have relied on to get me through certain scenarios. Thank you =-)


I would rather have one rose and a kind word from a friend while I am there - than a whole truckload when I am gone. ~ Say what you need to say, and do what you need to do while you have the chance. Don't wait until it's too late if there is something you have been holding back on saying to someone or a chore you need to do. It's better to living knowing you took care of your to do list, then living with regret that you never accomplished something you should have.

Happiness keeps you sweet.
Trials keep you strong.
Sorrow keeps you human.
Life keeps you humble.
~ Again, true. I know that when I am happy in life, I am in a fabulous mood and not alot can bring me down. During my trials and hard times in life, I found myself closer to God and came out stronger because of what I went through. We all must have a little bit of sorrow and sadness to balance out the good times in life so that we can appreciate our blessings and not take them for granted.


Success keeps you glowing, but only friends keep you going. ~ It's wonderful to be successful at something, and yes, when things are good, I do have that glow about life. But in the good and bad times, my friends have always held me up through them all. And I am so grateful to have the friends I do!


Have a wonderful Friday and remember to apply one (or more) of these ideas to your life each day!



No comments: