Monday, October 13, 2008

Some People Just Need Prayer

There are people in this world who think they have all they need in the world. They live life as though they are doing fine and that they have accomplished so much in this world. What some people do not understand is that the things they have and goals they have accomplished in life are not because of what they have done. It is because of what God has done in their life or the blessings he has provided for them. I believe that there is a God, I believe that God will provide for me when I need Him to, and I believe that God will take care of me when I need Him to. I give God credit for all things that have happened in my life, all the things I have accomplished, and all the blessings I have been given in this lifetime. Without Him in my life, I would not be where I am today.

There are people who attack others because they are not confident enough in themselves to be a good upstanding citizen. People can be mean or belittle others when they are scared; scared of losing what they have in life. It is these people I believe need prayer the most and need to be prayed for the most.

Often times we have to be the bigger person in a situation that is tough. But that is God wants us to do. Turn the other cheek, smile and move forward as though nothing has happened. And instead of being drug down in the situation, take advantage of it and pray for that person or those people. It's that person or those people who need to realize God can turn their life around if they will just allow Him in.

Do you know someone who needs to turn their life around or that needs God in their life? I would ask you now to pray for that person. Pray that they see the light before it is too late. Also pray that once they find God and find themselves, then they go on to be a mentor to others. That they become a mentor and lead others to God because of where they were once in their life or what they have been through in their life. Everyone knows at least someone who could use more positive influence in their life. Pray for that person NOW, do not wait until it is too late!

No comments: